As we move into SPRING in March, Feet First suggests this walk in Kent. You can enjoy this walk any day you wish to go, in your own time. This month’s suggested walk comes from volunteers Cindy and Janice!
Walk the Soos Creek Trail south from Gary Grant Park
LOCATION: Gary Grant Park, SE 208th Street, Kent. (first left after 136th Ave. SE)
Find on Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/fpAzzBwbsYF2
WALK DETAILS: From the park take the crosswalk over SE 208th Street and continue south along the Soos Creek Trail. There are some good views on a fine day.
DISTANCE: Walk up to 3.0 miles round trip (or more or less if you prefer) at your own speed.
FEATURES: What Cindy and Janice like about this walk is:
”Many ducks were observed and it is quiet and peaceful.”
ACCESS: All the trail is paved and flat, so is suitable for those using wheelchairs, strollers etc.
WALKING WITH FEET FIRST: Cindy and Janice say: “Feet First walks give us a chance to socialize outside with our friends during the pandemic.”
WEATHER: Check out the Kent weather forecast at:
RESTROOMS: There at restrooms at Gary Grant Park
PRECAUTIONS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF & FOLLOW TO PREVENT COVID-19 TRANSMISSION:
– Maintain 6ft. social distancing from all others whenever possible
– Bring a mask or other face covering that covers your mouth and nose. This must be worn whenever you cannot keep at least 6ft. from others.
– Bring hand sanitizer to use after you touch a hard surface that may have been touched by others
– Try to avoid touching your face
– If you walk with family or friends keep you group to 6 max. You may also take a dog on a leash
As always, you will find details on all of Feet First’s in-person walks by visiting our Meetup group!