With your donation, you are investing in Feet First to create, promote more safe places for people to walk. Whether you walk your child to school, walk to the senior center, walk to your bus, or just enjoy walking in your neighborhood, everyone deserves a safe way to get around.
Whether you live in Seattle, Issaquah, Spokane or White Salmon, Feet First works to ensure all communities in Washington are walkable. Your tax-deductible donation strengthens our voice for safe, easy, and inviting places for people to walk. It helps us educate our leaders and affect policy change at the state and local levels. It helps us increase the number of children walking to school and enables us to provide neighborhood walking tours.
Employer Matching Gifts
Many employers match the gifts their employees give to non-profit organizations.These matching programs are a part of many corporate giving initiatives both to extend the reach of corporate giving and to encourage employees to be actively involved in supporting non-profit organizations in their communities. Find out if your company supports non-profit organizations and stretch your gift.
When you make a contribution to Feet First your employer may double or even triple your gift, substantially increasing the financial impact of your gift!
Your investment in safe walkable communities has the power to change lives.
These are a few examples of what your donation can provide!
- 75 “Walk to School” signs for a school event
- Reflective vests for a parent and two children walking to school in the dark
- 300 “Frequent Walker” cards for school children to track their walking trips
- Four neighborhood tours per month to get people better acquainted with their community and encourage more walking
- 6 walking school bus leader packs to parents who pledge to walk
- Supplies for a stairway clean-up
- Install pedestrian safety buckets and flags at one intersection and keep it stocked for a year
- Train 25 Neighborhood Walking Ambassadors (1 training session + materials)
Securely go online to donate to Feet First today!
Or mail your check to:
314 First Avenue South
Seattle WA 98104